Add interest using emojis
The PIEL app allows you to use a broad range of language scripts and this even includes emojis.
It is vey easy. Give it a try!
If you are using a touchscreen, it is very easy to insert emojis using the touchscreen keyboard.
It is also possible on a computer without a touchscreen. Follow the instructions below for Mac and Windows computers.
- Click the place in your document or message where you want the character to appear.
- Press Control–Command–Space bar. The Character Viewer pop-up window appears.
- When you find your desired character, click it to insert it.
- Right click an empty part of the taskbar (usually bottom right of the screen).
- Make sure that the "Show touch keyboard button" is ticked.
- Click the emoji key immediately to the left of the spacebar at the bottom.
- Select your desired emoji and close the keyboard.